Re: Help with (another) broken 7B92 please

Ozan

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 06:13 PM, Jeff Dutky wrote:

I have a general question about the diagnostic approach to this instrument:
how are people figuring out what should be seen at a given test point?

There are lots of test points on the sweep board, but I don't see any central
guidance in the service manuals for what I should measure at them. The service
manuals for the 7B92 seem awfully short on diagnostic guidance, unlike some
Tek service manuals I have used.

-- Jeff Dutky
--------

For me it is usually based on analysis of the circuits. If you want to hear a more detailed answer please DM me and I can send you details on how I would approach guessing couple of test points.

Ozan