7B53A - "Hook" at trace start in Mixed Sweep mode

n4buq

If I set one of my 7B53A plugins to mixed sweep mode, the very start of the trace shows a slight hook-shape where the trace moves to the left before starting a full waveform. The remaining waveform, including the faster sweep part, is normal. My other working 7B53A does not show this.

I'm not sure, but I think I've seen a post regarding what I'm seeing in the past few weeks and I think the suggestion was that this is due to some oscillation and comments pointed to a particular part/section; however, I might have that confused this with a website, etc., and not a post here.

Anyone familiar with this phenomenon and, even better, have a suggestion as to where to look for the problem?

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ