From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Colin
Herbert via groups.io
Sent: 23 October 2021 15:38
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] TM500 tester switch - Attn. Jared Cabot.

Hi Jared,

I have now (eventually) got what all of the parts for this tester seem to
be. I am however a bit puzzled about the Grayhill switch. Mine doesn't seem
to have anything other than the switch, internal tooth lockwasher and
mounting nut present. I see that you used a set of limiter pins and a foil
sticker to retain them, but these items do not appear with my switch. Such
pins and sticker do not appear on the DigiKey list either, as far as I can
see. Did you actually use the proper Grayhill items and do DigiKey stock
them? If not, how might I go about getting the switch to correctly be a
4-pole, 6-turn switch?

Colin.