From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Oz-in-DFW
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2021 7:22 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] FS: 7000 series (parts) plugins 7A18 (X2) 7B53A and 067-0657 Calibration Fixture

There are two 7A18s in differing condition, pics here::

https://ozindfw.net/7A18a/ $10
https://ozindfw.net/7A18b/ $15

The 7B53A is really rough, $5 and pics are here:

https://ozindfw.net/7B53A/

067-0657 Calibration Fixture is pristine, $15 pics here:

https://ozindfw.net/CalFixt/

History indicates that a single plugin will cost on the order of $20 to ship inside the US. I ship at cost. I'll get an estimate for a shipment boxed and ready to go. I don't charge for shipping material unless I have to buy something, and that's pretty rare. The incremental cost of additional plugins is usually small.

While I'm happy to ship outside the US, the cost is usually not very attractive.

--
Oz (in DFW, Texas USA) N1OZ