From: "Mark Vincent" <orangeglowaudio@gmail.com>
To: "tekscopes" <TekScopes@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2021 10:17:14 AM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 7704A - Delayed Sweep Intensity Too Bright
Barry,

See if having the A/B intensity turned up and the crt bias up (more negative at
the grid) helps. If your S/N is <210000, check Q320, Q322, Q420 and Q422. These
are in the two heatsinks on the right side top. If these are leaky, use
KSP10BU. I do not see any internal intensity control in this model. It may be
that the delayed signal is to be brighter to give contrast.

Mark