From: "Mark Vincent" <orangeglowaudio@gmail.com>
To: "tekscopes" <TekScopes@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2021 9:55:27 AM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 7704A - Delayed Sweep Intensity Too Bright
Barry,

It sounds like the time base you are using is the source of the delayed sweep.
Some have an intensity control for the delayed sweep. A 7B92A is an example.
The 7704A has two main intensity controls, the one at the top and two above the
plug-ins. One of the two could be turned up. I have the two about 70% up and
adjusted the crt bias so that the main intensity is about at the 11 o'clock
position to get a trace visible. Controls in the Z circuit were adjusted. Those
will alter intensity and focus.

Mark