Re: USPS shipments comments

Roy Thistle

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 11:57 PM, Jean-Paul wrote:

The postman was 100% on extra adresse or labels causing misdirection we have
had that.
I can see, sort of, if there's an old label with a bar code, or a bar code printed on the box. I remove those, or black them out, with a marker. I'm not so sure why it should matter... particularly with printing or writing on the box... since the "post office" uses a particular bar code, which ought to be fairly unique. The sorting machines are supposed to scan for the U.S.P.S. label on the box. If the "postman" sends your plugins back to Kimberly-Clark because you posted them in a Huggies box, with a U.S.P.S. label on it... well... it's just another day at the post office: right?

--
Roy Thistle