454A cover and mesh CRT screen

Hi all,

I really like the recently acquired 454A that has found a new home with me. The ruggedized construction definitely seems beefier than the other 400 series scopes I've played with. The 150 Mhz rated bandwidth is very conservative, I was able to easily see a 230 Mhz signal from a SG503. The cascade input mode for 400 microvolt sensitivity is a neat feature too. When I got it, was missing the front cover. The snap-in mesh screen over the CRT is pretty rough. Anybody have a cover and/or screen laying around they want to part with? You can contact me off list at radeng9805@msn.com.