Re: 492BP fuzzy trace on left side of crt - any ideas on what to look for?

ChuckA

A couple years ago I bought an HP 8753B Network Analyzer with test set that was cheap (under $400) as it was listed not working, bad CRT. I took a chance on it. Got it home and just had to clean the black soot off the face of the CRT, CRT was bright and sharp, everything worked perfectly.

Chuck

On 10/19/2021 3:58 PM, Edward Prest wrote:
Nobody figured this out yet?

It was just a dirty explosion shield. The shield was stuck to the CRT glass and I originally thought that it was the CRT.

--
See Early TV at:

www.myvintagetv.com