From: "John Kolb" <jlkolb@jlkolb.digitalspacemail17.net>
To: "tekscopes" <TekScopes@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2021 12:14:53 AM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Continuing Problems with 7704A Display
Hi Barry,

That was me. The purpose was to make sure the voltage from T4201 and the
voltage doubler wasn't to low to be able to reach the -2960V at the test
point. Instead, 3178V looks to high. The Collectors of Q4105/4115 can
only range from 0 to 150V (maybe 154 or 156) and 150 subtracted from
3178 is still -3028. The Voltage at the top of of C4208 should be
between 0 and + 150 with respect to ground, and the bottom should be the
same reading as at TP4221. About the only thing that could make them
different would be R4221, 100 ohms, turning into a very high resistance.

John KK6IL

On 10/15/2021 3:14 PM, n4buq wrote:
Hi Ozan,

I checked the differential voltage between -54V AND +54V and it was 108.5V. I'm
not sure why the schematic shows 109.1V but I presume that happens to be what
someone measured during development.

BTW, I don't remember who asked, but I just measured the voltage across C4208
and, unless I did something wrong, that shows to be 3178V.

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ