From: "Barry" <n4buq@knology.net>
To: "tekscopes" <TekScopes@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2021 1:27:12 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Continuing Problems with 7704A Display
Hi Ozan,

I'm getting 153.5V at C4201. If 156V is expected, then that might be a symptom
of other issues.

I disconnected P4212 and P4213 and measured the voltage across the inner
conductors. That shows 118.2VAC. I measured that with my Fluke 27 which
_should_ be okay at that frequency (the meter is spec'd up to 30kHz).

I haven't measured the differential voltage between P313's pin 1 and pin 2 but
I'm pretty sure the individual voltages are correct with respect to ground.

I'm not sure what that all might indicate but it's what I measured.

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ