Re: 7B50 - No SweepCR262

Mark Vincent

Barry,

I apologize for the mistake I made in the diagnostics. I went by the initial statement and previous problems I had. Albert is is right about asking about TP725. Thank you Albert about inquiring about this test point. Knowing that first, I would have given a different answer.That having a small signal will eliminate CR262 as a problem. The other two transistors being on will make it appear the second CR to be bad. That may not be so. See if the switch is dirty or something else is making these turn on. The second CR may still be good. I have NO intentions of intentionally misleading anyone on this group.

Let us know if the new 741 in your 7704A makes a difference in the high voltage once you get it installed. I have prayed you will get your 7704A and plugins working to your satisfaction. I know you will be so happy having a working scope and plugins. Please do not think I will ever knowingly mislead you or anyone else on this group.

Mark