Looking for WaveStar WSTR31 Version 1.3

Andrew

Hey all --

I've spent more hours that I'd like to admit trying to locate WaveStar WSTR31 Version 1.3 online, but all I've turned up are 1.0.3, 1.1.1b and 1.1.2. Was really hopping to find 1.3 (and maybe even 1.2) to run on some older period correct hardware.

I'm surprised 1.3 seems to have completely vanished from the face of the internet. Tek used to have it up on their site to freely download and run as either an upgrade version or full 30 day demo version for years (file name for it was wvstrup.zip) but it sadly didn't make it to the Internet Archive as it was a hot link off their page to their FTP.

Does anyone happen to have or know where I might find a copy?

Thanks!