Re: Recreating an old board for the 7854

ciclista41@...

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 06:54 PM, <Zentronics42@gmail.com> wrote:

Helping out with the footprint was a huge help. My next step will be printing
out a paper copy of the board and testing fitment in to the frame to check the
connectors and physical dimensions. Then I will be on to working up a BOM.
There has been interest in the board here so I do plan on releasing it once it
has been tested and I have calibrated a scope with it. I am just hoping parts
availability will not kill me on this one. Need to get the chips ordered.

Zen
I own a 7854, and am therefore interested, as well!