Re: Question on 7k series plug-in cleaning re: Tek wash method

Randy Newman

Hello Hakan:

I did see the note about old F/W. I am afraid my codes are not false, as I ran a quick check using the calibrator connected to both channels. Ch1, and Ch2 indicate different values. Ch1 seems accurate above 50 mV. Ch2 does not seem to be accurate anywhere.

I will go back and read your previous posts.

I have yet to read through the appropriate portions of the maintenance manual.
I’ll post more results once I have time to make measurements.

Thanks!

Randy