Re: FG502 No wave

Chris van Lint

Hi Ozan,

Just a quick heads-up.  Thank you for your comments and suggestions on how to move forward.  My lack of response is not due to disinterest or laziness.  I am having some trouble identifying components on the device as compared tot he circuit diagram.  My model number is B031406.  I do not have a hard copy f the manual and I am using the one on the TEKWiki.  It appears that some parts / values are completely different to what is shown on the circuit diagram and I am now going through the replaceable parts list to try and figure out which ones are correct for mu particular unit.

Chris