Re: Tektronix 067-1338-0x calibration step generator for SD-series sampling heads

John Gord

The main feature of the Tektronix 067-1338-0x is the step rise time of under 20ps. The 33120A arbitrary waveform generator is much, much slower.
--John Gord

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 07:38 AM, emissionlabs wrote:

I used an Agilent 33120A arbitrary waveform generator instead if a time mark
generator. It costs less, and you can use it for many other things too. I
don't know of there are any important differences which make the 33120A
impossible to use, but I was not aware. So I just did it, and it worked
fine. The signal you see is from the 33120A.

https://www.jacmusic.com/techcorner/INSTRUMENTS/TEKTRONIX/5113-Scope/Cardiac2-250.jpg