Re: Suggestion for our group Administrator

SCMenasian

My 2 cents worth: Let the the administrator choose whatever option is the easiest to manage. I am very thankful for all the effort put into keeping this group going smoothly and would not want to add additional complications. I can adapt to anything.

I try to avoid making mistakes in the first place; if a serious one creeps in, I mark the correction with an initial "Oops". If it is possible to let a poster remove one of his/her own messages from the site, we could keep bad information from cluttering up the site.