Re: Suggestion for our group Administrator

Tom Gardner

On 11/09/21 18:21, pdxareaid via groups.io wrote:
this is my last post on this. i was not leaning at first but am now.
i think we all know we are using yesterday's technology. sure there is much better and i would prefer we use it.
however, this is a legacy forum and the folks with the most knowledge likely would prefer
not to have editing since they are using the email interface.
The content supplied by those with knowledge is why I am here. The email format works well enough for that content.

Web forums have different advantages (and disadvantages). I strongly recommend you look at EEVBlog Forum; it has a lot of Tek and HPAK stuff there.