Re: 3T77A FS

Brian

I am tempted but I fear the shipping will be a real killer .I have a non-working 3T77A that is complete and would want to try and one good one from the two
I also have a 3T4 in a similar state
regardsBrian Skilton

On Saturday, 11 September 2021, 00:11:01 BST, David Holland <david.w.holland@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 5:52 PM Jim Adney <jadney@vwtype3.org> wrote:

I have to admit that I'm tempted, but looking over my herd, I see that I already have three 3T77s and two 3T77As, none of which I've built up the courage to see if they worked. I should really put some effort into those, but I've never worked on sampling plugins. Just another learning experience that I've put off for too long.
Yah, "sames"... It'd be a spares at best for me.    And there's the
whole space problem that's creeping up in my basement.

As an aside, would anyone care to offer some hints on how to start? For example, can I test a 3Tx plugin with a known good 3Ax plugin, at least for determining basic functionality? Likewise for a 3Sx plugin with a known good 3Bx plugin?
I believe plugin compatibility is all in the documentation.    There
are certain sets of 3T/3S that will work with regular plugins such as
the 3B/3As (for example the 3T2).

I'm in the same situation, (chicken meet egg, egg meet chicken).  My
plan (if I find my round2it) is to fix one of my 3T series that works
with a regular amplifier, then marry the now working 3T with a to be
repaired 3S, and etcetera and so forth.

David