From: "Bert Haskins" <bhaskins@chartermi.net>
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Sent: Monday, September 6, 2021 3:14:23 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 465M

On 9/6/2021 12:38 PM, Rey via groups.io wrote:
I just saw a video of a 465M repair and my GOD what a beautiful scope.
Nothing like my 465. Also the same guy had a 305 also very cool. Scope
envy.
By the way I got mine going again, not 100%, got a bunch of caps coming and
a couple of pieces of test equipment.
I have and have had several 465M scopes.

Back in the day I was working with jet engine vane/blade grinding
machines and there was always coolant vapor in the air.

Scopes with  fans would pull the vapor in and things could really get
messy inside.

The 465M was just the answer because of being sealed.

With the top cover off they are a thing of beauty.

- Bert