Re: Hi all

Michael Dunn <mdunn@...>

At 7:00 AM +0000 2001/4/10, morriso2002@yahoo.com.au wrote:
547 (my workhorse bench scope), 549, the enormous 555 scoposaurus, 575
Do you know how the 555 differs from that other monster, the 556?

and many plugins including a homebrew spectrum analyzer built into an
old plugin caracass and a Japanese commercial transistor testing
Please tell us something about your spectrum analyzer!

by it at the age of about 10. A few years later I saw my first Tek - a
549 with a 1A4 plugin - and it was a really mind blowing experience
At least 2 of us here have 549/1A4 combos! Yes, a nice piece of equipment...

Michael Dunn, listboss :-)