Re: 606B X-Y display jitter

saipan59 (Pete)

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 07:05 PM, Jeff Dutky wrote:

but I would do the swapping of X and Y just to be certain
It's not real convenient to do that, because I'm driving the signals through the DB25 connector, not the BNC's.
Meanwhile, I made the code do a "test pattern", which draws a square across the full dynamic range of the DACs. Fiddling with the X/Y gain pots doesn't seem to change the behavior, but changing the X/Y position does - so that's a hint...
So far, I've been running it next to my computer, where I can change the code easily to do experiments. But I guess it's time to move it to the "lab bench", where I can look at stuff with the o-scope.

Pete