Re: A scope for sale in Massachusetts

Roy Morgan <k1lky68@...>

Yes likely a 502. ONE mc bandwidth. No removable plug- one.

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass

On Aug 25, 2021, at 2:42 PM, Dave Seiter <d.seiter@att.net> wrote:

 Probably a 502. My first scope was a 502 (it was also the reason I joined Tekscopes, but I have never gotten around to finishing the repair). Not only is the bandwidth low, but it varies depending on amplitude setting.
-Dave
On Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 11:23:00 AM PDT, Roy Morgan <k1lky68@gmail.com> wrote:

I used to have A 500- series scope with dual beams and low bandwidth. Not sure of the number. The bandwidth was low. I remember that the intended application was medical and biological research.

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass

On Aug 25, 2021, at 1:39 PM, Jeff Dutky wrote
I'm puzzled about what the original target market and use for these scopes ...