Re: Tektronix 570 Curve Tracer

Glydeck

Wow! Emissionslab, great page on the 576. Your repair notes will be super helpful. Great detail.

Chuck, Love your tube tester solution. Very nice documentation.

I’ve book marked both pages. For what it’s worth here is my solution using my 575;

http://glydeck.blogspot.com/2012/01/testing-dual-triodes-with-tek-575.html

http://glydeck.blogspot.com/2012/02/testing-miniature-pentodes-with-tek-575.html

The PDF files are on groups.io

https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/files/Tek575TestFixtures.pdf

https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/files/Tek575_TriodeTester.pdf

73s George KD6NEW

On Aug 22, 2021, at 7:40 AM, ChuckA <chuck@myvintagetv.com> wrote:

I bought a couple of Dennis's VTCT boards when he first produced them. I built a couple of crude adapters to use on my 576 which worked pretty well but were cumbersome to use.

I didn't like the use of a tube tester to get the required additions to make the adapter work so I decided to make a standalone unit to attach to the 576. After a couple of months and talking to Dennis about some issues I ran into, I came up with this:

http://www.myvintagetv.com/TEK576Tube.htm

Chuck

--
See Early TV at: