Re: File /wavbtek.rar uploaded #file-notice

David Holland

7-Zip will open RARs under Windows.

https://www.7-zip.org/

David

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 7:36 PM Paul Amaranth <paul@auroragrp.com> wrote:

It's not my favorite format but an unrar command is available freely for
Linux.
I would assume you can find one for Windows as well

Paul

On Tue, Aug 03, 2021 at 06:52:42PM -0400, Roy Morgan wrote:
I looked up the.rar file format but am still confused.

Is opener software free, easy to use, and widely used among our list
members??

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass

On Aug 3, 2021, at 3:42 PM, TekScopes@groups.io Notification <
noreply@groups.io> wrote:
The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the
TekScopes@groups.io group.

/wavbtek.rar
_._,_