Re: What was 156-0102-00 used in?

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 07:27 PM, Dave Wise wrote:

So they were actually used! All these years I have misunderstood what the
STATUS column means in the Common Design Parts Catalog. So “DL” (Deleted)
is both parts that never got into a product *and* parts used in
long-discontinued products… do I have it right?
About the status code my version of Common Design Catalog says it means:
"An item that is no longer produced or purchased and which has no replacement".
It doesn't say if it was ever used or not.

And I was so close. I pored over parts lists for the 4025, 4023, 4014, 4006,
and T4002, but did not try the 4002A.
I checked the P/N's again because there was also a circuit board P/N listed using
these P/N's which I assumed was for 4002A but it turned out it (670-1449-00)
was for T4002 B050000 & above so I have to revise my previous reply.

/Håkan