OT seeking "manual" for Radio Shack Micronta 22-165 DMM

ken chalfant

Greetings,

I have searched the internet and all the manual providers I could think of without any luck.

I went to use my little Radio Shack (Micronta) 22-165 DMM on AC line and was certain it would be just fine at 120 VAC, and it was - but I really wanted to check it’s specs.

I’m pretty good at keeping all my manuals and knowing where they are, but I failed this time. The little manual was not where it should be and nowhere else to be found.

Does anyone have a user's manual for this little meter they would kindly scan to PDF and share with me?

Thanks for use of our bandwidth and your consideration.

Regards,

Ken