Re: Tek 545A Scope

Dave Wise

David Kuhn, I read that your Type D plugin has bad shock mounts. I have found a source for new rubber cushions indistinguishable from new originals. Notes below:

ACTION: Buy "DJI ZH3-3D Damping Rubber Set (Part 42)", $5.19 at ebay.
This is four bags of four each of four different type isolators.
The ball shaped ones (gray "A40" and white "30")
are *perfect* drop-in replacements.

FIXED!

NOTE: "DJI Z15 Zenmuse Spare Part 7 Damping Rubber for gimbal gyroscope"
at aliexpress is probably okay too. 6 parts $8.
"DJI Zenmuse H4-3D Part 3 Damping Rubber" looks identical to H3-3D part 42.
"DJI Zenmuse H3 2d Damping Rubber Part 15" at 3rdrockhobbies is
twelve cushions (3 kinds, all ball type) for $5.
These look exactly like Barry Controls 275-N1 which are ~$10 each.
Parts for Phantom series are no good.
I don't think there ever was an H2.