Re: More hard to find Tek parts, and a great EPROM programmer

Michael W. Lynch

I recently received a pair of HP power supplies from Walter. The shipping, even on these heavy items, was reasonable and less that most E-Bay sellers charge from the USA. There were not any customs charges or import duties on this shipment. In fact, I do not recall any such charge on any of my Sphere Research orders?

Perhaps I have been lucky or the charges were included in the price of the item? I can say that the quality of the items offered for sale and the service is exceptional from Sphere.

Based on my past experiences, your results may vary. .

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR