Re: 7000 test/cal module(s) and backplane breakout board.

Ke-Fong Lin

I'll probably create a project page somewhere with the eagle files, the
BOM, and progress as I work on cal/test fixtures, if anyone wants to follow
along. Look for an update when I get organized enough to do that.
What's the height or rather width you used for your finger connector?
I had a similar project for debugging purpose (https://github.com/anotherlin/tek_7k_ext).
However, I didn't add "margin" on top and bottom, so I have to manually align the extender when inserting.
And so far, I was not able to find mechanical data from Tektronix documentation