Re: 2712 SA with display (and normalization) issues #photo-notice

Ronan

just one more thing...
yeah, right. It is pretty warm in my lab in Calif. today -- I attempted a full normalization just now, it succeeded. Perhaps this is more proof I need to do the real work now from great posts such as Mike/WZ5Q, Randy/AB9GO, Marcus/PP5MS (et al).

Now I'm thoroughly convinced I need to check PS voltages/ripple, and to order two batteries -- check the caps and do the due diligence. I am headed to the copy/print store to make printouts of the 11x17 schematics.

Appears surprisingly "normal": https://ibb.co/4f3jhKW

Thanks for your virtual patience,