Re: 2712 SA with display (and normalization) issues #photo-notice

Ronan

Just one more tidbit (before I decide if I'm going to dig deep into it).

Enabling debug diagnostics and re-running the Frequency Normalization indicates this:

“ERROR in MAIN DAC OFFSET: Cannot center start spur”

Explanation: "Beginning at 10 MHz/div span, the start spur was located and
centered, then span was reduced. In 1 MHz/div span, the signal
could not be centered within 30 horizontal storage bits."

I have a “oddity”, a +30dB rise of about 70MHz width:

https://ibb.co/db150Tr 1486 MHz
https://ibb.co/5BLWK3D 1498 MHz
https://ibb.co/xh3kybp 1558MHz

Does anyone have an OCR of the 2712 Service Manual?

Thank you
Ronan