From: "Keith" <coolblueglow@gmail.com>
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 12:28:43 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] explosion mystery on my 7104

Hi Barry,

Curiously, my 2445b just blew the same part. unlike you, I got the smoke and
the magnificent sonics and everything. Did you replace yours? My scope seems
to be working fine without it, but of course this is an illusion, right? :-)

Weird that both our 2445 series would blow their tops at around the same
time. Mine has about 20k hours on it.

Cheers,

Keith
coolblueglow