Re: Looking for an T5611-25 CRT (or -7 or -2)

Bob Rosenbloom

Thanks for all of the options, gives me a lot more part numbers to search for. It turns out my CRT is marked T5032-25 on the glass and T5611-25 on a label so I guess it could use either one.

Glass or ceramic is fine, I just need the slow phosphor and no graticule.

It's interesting that none of the part numbers show the P25 phosphor that's actually used in the scope I have. May have been a special order by DEC. A P7 would be the next best choice. I did buy a ceramic P2 phosphor CRT with graticule off of eBay just to have something to play with until I can find the more correct no graticule one.

Thanks!

Bob