TDS-540B Repair?

Christopher Maness

The CRT went intermittent with brightness and vertical spread last week. I put it in my car hopping that a friend of mine would take a look at it. He did not want to bother, so it rode around in my car in the heat. The hot bumpy car ride seems to have fixed it at least temporarily, so it could be something simple like card contacts a little dirty. It also took an ESD hit on channel 1. The channel still works, but is no longer high impedance. Was wondering if there is a good tech in the SoCal area. If not, I am willing to box it up and send it to one based on recommendations.

Thanks,
Chris Maness