Looking for an T5611-25 CRT (or -7 or -2)

Bob Rosenbloom

I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for an T5611-25 CRT for use in restoring an DEC LINC-8 minicomputer.
It used a modified Tektronix 561B oscilloscope, with DEC plug-ins, and the P25 phosphor CRT with no graticule.
The one in the LINZ has a badly burned face. A P7 or even P2 phosphor would also work though would look
different than the original. So basically any slow phosphor and no graticule.

Some cell phone photos of the LINC and scope are on my web site here:
http://www.dvq.com/dec-linc8/