Re: Fixing a 7603 Power Supply

Eric,

Thanks. I found one on the auction site, and I’m going to disassemble the pot I have in hand and see what I can do to clean and repair it while I wait for the replacement part to arrive.

The part I have in hand is one of the mod pots that is assembled with screws rather than rivets, so it will be easy to take apart. The cleaning and lubrication has been discussed previously and I’m reading through those posts now.

I’m also looking at the power switch, which is very hard to turn on (it’s a pull style switch). QService has a replacement for sale, but I’d like to fix the one I have, if that’s possible.

— Jeff Dutky