Re: Dennis Tillman

Chris van Lint

I have just had a looong conversation with Dennis.  The time in Bellevue is 7 hours ahead of Brisbane AUS - BUT the *previous day*.  Dennis is OK and he hopes to be back in the saddle within the not too distant future.

Chris

On 10/07/2021 15:27, Dave Casey wrote:
I have a cell number for Dennis from a couple years ago. I could give him a
call if anyone who knows him better hasn't already.

Dave Casey

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 8:25 PM Dave Daniel <kc0wjn@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there anyone who lives close by who can check on him?

DaveD

On Jul 9, 2021, at 21:18, Phillip Potter <p.potter@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I posted on Tubetesters and haven’t heard from him there, either!

Hoping all is ok.

Phil

On Jul 9, 2021, at 6:28 PM, Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com> wrote:

No, he hasn't responded to me either. I looked and the last time he
posted to the list (that I can see) was 5/31.
Vince.

On 07/09/2021 07:56 PM, Raymond Domp Frank wrote:
On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 06:23 PM, Raymond Domp Frank wrote:

A few days ago, I sent a PM to Dennis, because I hadn't seen a
message from
him for a while.
So far, no response.
Does anyone know whether his area is perhaps still off-line because
of the
heatwave?
No response has been posted on this message.
Anyone?

Raymond

--
Michigan VHF Corporation -- nobucks dot net
K8ZW - http://www.hamradio.fun