Re: My 475

Rey

Correct no image on the crt or even using the beam find. But all the other switching(lights) on the face panel work. I'm trying to figure it out, and I love all the input and help from you guys. I been out of the electronics game forever, but I'm smarter than the average bear. The tektronix troubleshooting manual, stated about injecting a - 10-15V for about 10" using the EXT z input, thats my next step. By the way is a pretty cool manual, very clear and step by step still lots of scope lingo but I'll keep at it.