Re: Trouble shoot and extremely stubborn 465B

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 06:07 AM, <Zentronics42@gmail.com> wrote:

*SOLVED* seems the tech before me that was in this unit flipped 2 of the micro
coax lines. J1101 and J1002 were flipped on the vertical board side. Seems
everything was testing good because it was. I was chasing an elephant with a
microscope.
Congratulations!

I hope my two suggestions
"Don't ignore the possibility of someone having made an assembly error"
and
"I'd check the trigger inputs to the trigger logic board (dwg6 area A1 -A2). You may check and disconnect Ch1 and Ch2 trigger input cables there. Even swap if no result"
saved you some time.
Been there, done that...

Raymond