From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jared Cabot via groups.io
Sent: 04 July 2021 17:21
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] TM-500 Test Module Question

Did you download the files from this groups.io file section (I have edited the folder name to remove the . at the end)?
https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/files/Tek%20TM500%20Power%20Module%20Tester%20067-1201-99%20New%20Ver

The Google drive has now been updated anyway so the files are the same between the two.

I don't see where the meter LO is connected to ground in document version 1.7? Can you show me where you see that?