Re: Remove Face Plate from 7000-series Plug-in

stevenhorii

I have also used one of those plastic scrapers sold for scraping stuck-on
food residue from pots and pans. Being plastic, it won’t scratch the metal
and most of them have a sharp enough edge to get in under those “fastening”
points.

I also find it helps avoid bending of the face plate by prying each of the
fastening tabs (or whatever you call them) a bit at a time rather than
going after just one and trying to pry it enough to release the others.

Steve H.

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 08:04 Raymond Domp Frank <hewpatek@gmail.com> wrote:

I never use a screwdriver for prying things open if I can avoid it. I far
prefer using a blunt breakfast knife. In fact, I have a solid bronze one of
far-eastern provenance reserved for this.

Raymond