Remove Face Plate from 7000-series Plug-in

I'm trying to replace the BW switches in a 7A13 plug-in, but I can't figure out how to remove the metal face plate so I can get to the screw that secures the switch assembly. I have removed all but one of the knobs and other front fixtures (e.g. the grounding terminal), and I see that there appear to be "pry points" that fit a flat head screwdriver, but the face plate does not obviously budge with the application of gentle prying (and I don't want to apply more than gentle force for fear of damaging anything). Does anybody know how you remove the faceplate from a 7000-series plug-in?

-- Jeff Dutky