Re: 5-120-005 Transformer : What Instrument?


I found it in the RPR for transformers - it is used in the 104 and 104A amplitude calibrators:



-----Original Message-----
From: <> On Behalf Of ulf_r_k via
Sent: 01 July 2021 08:56
Subject: [TekScopes] 5-120-005 Transformer : What Instrument?


A ham-radio friend have obtained a transformer from a scrapped (shame!) Tek-scope
part no: 5-120-005

Neither him or I have been able to find the scope that it was used in.
There are transformer data for some Tek transformers but not this one.

Yes I know - and download every available service manual
but nevertheless if someone recognise it...


Ulf Kylenfall

Join to automatically receive all group messages.