From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of ulf_r_k via groups.io
Sent: 01 July 2021 08:56
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] 5-120-005 Transformer : What Instrument?

Greetings.

A ham-radio friend have obtained a transformer from a scrapped (shame!) Tek-scope
part no: 5-120-005

Neither him or I have been able to find the scope that it was used in.
There are transformer data for some Tek transformers but not this one.

Yes I know - W140.com and download every available service manual
but nevertheless if someone recognise it...

Cheers

Ulf Kylenfall
SM6GXV