Re: Email adresses of group exposed

Greg Muir

I did see my address on Google. However, non-priority things such as this site are assigned to other collateral email accounts other than my “real” private one with my ISP. In this case my Tek & HP email address is one of five Yahoo accounts I have for various reasons so I don’t worry too much about spamming since it is a relatively non-important account and never deals with sensitive information. Besides, Yahoo takes fairly good care of incoming spam. If I am lucky I may see one or two spam emails a month in the Yahoo account.

It’s easier to set up security methods in advance rather than pay the price later.

Greg