From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of sweetbeats
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 11:24 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] SG 502 Assistance?

Thanks, Eric.

So here’s the trick, my SC 502 scope is n/f at this time so there has been no monitoring of the waveform. My intention is and has been to look at the waveform, but in the short term I wanted to at least learn if the SG 502 was producing anything and at what percent distortion, and knowing my AA 501A seems to be working I hooked things up and here we are.

Getting the scope working is next up.

Cory