Re: Email adresses of group exposed

David Kuhn

I thought the spam was a problem on my end with GMAIL sorting spam in the
Forums tab. So, it is a problem with the spam coming in the group?

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 2:07 PM Michael A. Terrell <
terrell.michael.a@gmail.com> wrote:

I see this and the HP/Agilent/Keysight group when I searched my Email,
along with web portals for the various electronics newsgroups.

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 10:45 AM <tekscopegroup@miwww.com> wrote:

It looks like the search engine crawlers have found a way into the groups
message database. This might be due to a setting not properly configured,
or a recent change made by Io-groups admin themselves, although as
pointed
out the hits I got off my email address where only from Tekscopes but
none
from other groups I also subscribe. So it looks like this groups is only
affected. BTW I checked my email hits on the Duckduckgo search, I stopped
using Google and their invasive tracking and siphoning of ones metadata
practices some time ago, and have never looked back since.