From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of Lee Houde <houdatto@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 8:18 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Email adresses of group exposed

I would agree with Jena-Paul. I googled my email address and it did show
the Tekscopes messages with email addy. And I have recently seen more spam
in my inbox. Not inundated, but an unusual amiount

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 6:10 AM Colin Herbert via groups.io <colingherbert=
blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Jean-Paul,
You may well be "inundated with spam" but I am not. The way my posts come
from "Tekscopes" is the same as it always has been - some email addresses
are easily seen, but some are slightly obscured by a method which a human
can get around. Perhaps the problem is at your end?
Colin.